The Planning Board meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. The Planning Board is comprised of a five (5) member board with two (2) alternates. These members are appointed by the Board of Selectmen to three (3) year terms.
The Planning Board is responsible to review almost all land use activities except for the construction of a single-family residence. You will be required to seek various Planning Board approvals if you propose:
Items for the agenda must be submitted to the Town Office no later than the 1st Wednesday of the month. If you have any questions, please contact Jana Wood.
- to construct a commercial, industrial, multi-family residential, or institutional building.
- to change the use of such a building.
- to establish a home occupation.
- to subdivide either by the creation of lots or the construction of residential buildings or dwelling units.
- to cut trees in areas zoned as Resource Protection in proximity of waterbodies.